Except as set out in this policy, we will not sell, rent or distribute to any third party any personal information that we collect without the permission of the person to whom that information relates. We only use email lists provided by clients or email list brokers where we have a trusted relationship with them and their lists have been thoroughly tested by us.
From time to time you may choose to supply us with personal information. If this information is provided to us for purposes that involve our customers or business partners we may provide the relevant customers or business partners with the information that you supply.
All of the email content that we send to people includes a permission based or opt-in email facility. The opt-in approach requires that the recipient requests further contact. We work exclusively with customers and business partners who share the same approach. We will always provide recipients with an opportunity to opt-out or "unsubscribe" from receiving further email content. This is because we only want to send content to people who are interested in it. We are responsible for reporting opt-out or unsubscribe requests to our customers and business partners. In turn our customers and business partners are responsible for complying with all such requests by removing the appropriate person from their lists.
Email to a friend feature
If you elect to use the service where you can send some information provided by us to a friend, we will automatically send the friend the information that you have chosen. We store this information for the purpose of sending this one time email. We may also analyse such information for our own business purposes. The friends details passed to us will not be used for further email activity unless they choose to opt-in.
We do not knowingly get involved in "spamming" activities of any kind and we work only with customers and business partners who we believe have similar anti-spamming policies.
We will always comply with the legal obligations on us in relation to data protection set out in the Commonwealth Privacy Act 1988, and we will only work with customers and business partners who adopt a similar approach.
We welcome your questions both about this policy and our use of personal information about you. If you have any such question please contact us at email@example.com
- The Owner is making the Website available for others to publish information without assuming a duty of care to users. The Owner is not in the business of providing professional advice and gives no warranty, guarantee or representation about the accuracy, reliability or timeliness or otherwise, of the information contained on the Website and/or linked sites on the worldwide web
- To the full extent permitted by law the Owner disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, regarding:
- the accuracy, reliability, timeliness or otherwise of any information contained or referred to on the Website and/or of any linked sites; and
- merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose for any service or product contained or referred to on the Website and/or on any linked sites.
- The Owner will not be liable under any circumstances for any loss of profits or any damages of any kind recognised by law (even if it has been advised of the possibility of such loss of profits or damages) which are the consequence of you:
- acting, or failing to act, on any information contained on or referred to on the Website and/or any of the linked Websites; and product contained or referred to on the Website and/or any linked sites.
- The Owner does not warrant guarantee or make any representation that:
- the Website, or the server that makes the site available on the WWW are free of software viruses;
- the functions contained in any software contained on the Website will operate uninterrupted or are error-free; and
- errors and defects in the Website will be corrected.
- The Owner is not liable to you for:
- errors or omissions in the Website, or linked sites on the WWW;
- delays to, interruptions of or cessation of the services provided in the Website, or linked sites; and defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any user of the Website, whether caused through negligence of the Owner, its employees or independent contractors, or through any other cause.
- maintenance of any of your computer software or hardware, which may be necessary as a consequence of you accessing the Website.
Limitation of liability
- Disclaimer may not apply to you in jurisdictions in which limitations on or exclusions of warranties or liabilities are not permitted by law. To the full extent permitted by law the Owner's liability for any implied warranty or condition is limited, at the choice of the Owner, to one or more of the following:
- If the breach of an implied warranty or condition relates to services: i) the supply of the services again; or ii) the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
- If the breach of an implied warranty or condition relates to goods: i) the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods; ii) the repair of such goods; iii) the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or acquiring equivalent goods, or having the goods repaired.
- If any part of this Agreement is found to be void, unlawful, or unenforceable then that part will be deemed to be severable from the balance of this Agreement and the severed part will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the law of New South Wales, Australia without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws.
- You agree to the jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales exclusively to determine any dispute arising out of this Agreement.